OUR VA LOAN
- 30 year-fixed-rate
- 20 year-fixed-rate
- 15-year fixed-rate
- 5-year ARM loans
- We offer Jumbo VA loans up to $1 million; $325,000 cash-out on a refinance
- You can refinance your primary home up to 100% of it’s worth
- The VA Streamline refinance has a lowered funding fee, flexible documentation requirements and is offered to veterans currently in VA loans
- Buy a primary home with no money down
- No monthly Private Mortgage Insurance
- Our VA loans are governed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Ask us about our VA Streamline and refinance with a reduced funding fee right away
How VA loans work
The Fixed rate monthly payments are based on interest rate, principal loan amount and amortized interest over 15, 20 or 30 years. Your payment does not change through the life of the loan and the ARM interest rates are fixed for a period of 5 years. After the fixed-rate period, your interest rate can adjust up or down varying on the market. Your actual payment will be based off of your situation and the current interest rates when you apply. Credit scores as low as 500 qualify for VA loans are qualified and there are no prepayment penalties.
You’ve earned it…
- Are you a member of the armed forces, veteran, or a spouse of a veteran?
- Do you want rapid approval and minimal formalities?
- Would you like to refinance up to 100% of your home, or purchase a home with no money down?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, a VA loan might be right for you! Qualify for VA loans even with a “less-than-perfect” credit score. What makes the VA loan special is the availability of either a fixed-rate or ARM mortgage – and no monthly insurance (PMI).